Welcome to Quantin Binnah Community Centre Inc Before and After School Care
Apply to the appropriate service by clicking on the link below :
- Quantin Binnah OSHC - Before School Care
- Quantin Binnah OSHC - After School Care
- Quantin Binnah - Corpus Christi Primary School Before School Care
- Quantin Binnah - Corpus Christi Primary School After School Care
- Quantin Binnah - Manor Lakes Before School Care
- Quantin Binnah - Manor Lakes After School Care
- Quantin Binnah - Newport Lakes Before School Care
- Quantin Binnah - Newport Lakes After School Care
Please Note: Newport Lakes After School Care is currently fully booked for Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Quantin Binnah - Our Lady of the Southern Cross Before School Care
- Quantin Binnah - Our Lady of the Southern Cross After School Care
- Quantin Binnah - St John the Apostle Before School Care
- Quantin Binnah - St John the Apostle After School Care
- Quantin Binnah - St Martin de Porres Before School Care
- Quantin Binnah - St Martin de Porres After School Care
*Note: If you need to create multiple applications (eg 2 children or before and after care) use the COPY function inside the second and subsequent applications that become available after you have submitted your first application.
School Age Care
Our educators work in partnership to provide our children with programs which engage children in quality learning experiences, in a community and centre based environment. We endeavour to provide a welcoming, caring, inclusive and supportive environment to all children and their families. We embrace and support children of all skills, abilities and cultures; acknowledging children’s personal, family and cultural histories and shape their learning for development. We view the whole child as an active citizen, capable of learning and contributing to their world.
Our program is based on the significance of play. Play is an important medium in children’s learning. It helps children to make sense of their lives and the wider world and supports children’s creativity, self-expression, problem solving skills, language development, concentration and independence.
All of our staff are qualified and experienced in planning and implementing high quality early childhood education programs. Educators are committed to improving their skills and knowledge and to staying abreast of changes occurring within the field. Ongoing reflection and evaluation allow our educators to offer the best opportunities for the children in their care.
Our sessions provide educators with increased opportunities to support children’s learning through working with the frameworks and quality areas by:
interacting with children individually and in small groups, including facilitating their play
providing children with individual attention and support for learning providing deeper exploration of topics related both to the curriculum and emergent curriculum based on children’s interests
conducting authentic, developmental and culturally appropriate assessment
communicating with children’s families and communities
Our Services are approved for Childcare benefit and Childcare Cash Rebate paid by the Department of Human Services based on individual circumstances.